Feel as Secure Purchasing a New Volvo as You Do Driving One
Volvo is excited to announce an unprecedented, Best-in-Class, Carefree Coverage Plan that gives you up to five (5) years of service and maintenance at next to no cost on all 2012 and 2013 Volvo models. It's called Volvo Carefree Coverage, and it offers tremendous value by saving you thousands of dollars on regular maintenance and vehicle repairs. It provides total peace of mind for the best ownership experience.
The Carefree Coverage Plan offers you exceptional value and financial security. It's security that only Volvo offers, and it’s at no additional charge to you!
The Volvo Carefree Coverage Plan, included when purchasing a 2012 or 2013 Volvo includes:
• Up to 5 Years/80,000 Kilometers of Warranty*
• Up to 5 Years/80,000 Kilometers of Wear & Tear Coverage Including Brake Pads, Brake Rotors and Wiper Blades*
• Up to 5 Years/80,000 Kilometers of Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance*
• Up to 5 Years/Unlimited Kilometers of Roadside Assistance*
BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years* Warranty
When purchasing or leasing a Volvo, the Volvo Carefree Coverage Plan provides up to an additional year of New Car Limited Warranty coverage for a total of five (5) years or 80,000 kilometers on model year 2012 or 2013 vehicles, whichever occurs first. Additional warranties cover corrosion, seat belts, the supplemental restraint system, emission systems, genuine Volvo replacement parts and genuine Volvo accessories.
BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years* Wear & Tear
Our Carefree Coverage Plan offers you unlimited Wear & Tear coverage for up to five (5) years or 80,000 kilometers on purchased model year 2012 and 2013 Volvos. And that means that your brake pads, rotors and wiper inserts will be replaced as needed for wear and/or manufacturing defects - free of charge!
Wear Items Include:
• Brake pads (front/rear)
• Brake rotors (front/rear – only in conjunction with a covered brake pad replacement)
• Wiper blade inserts
Items Not Covered:
• Wear items are outlined in the Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklets with the exception of brake pads, rotors and wiper inserts.
• Damage to the vehicle resulting from normal wear and tear or abuse.
• Vehicles severely damaged and/or declared to be a total loss by an insurer.
• Damage due to poor fuel quality, abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, fire, accident, and flood/water damage.
• Severe operating conditions requiring additional services.
• Customer requested services or Volvo retailer suggested services not specified in the Volvo Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklet. Please refer to the following booklets for complete details
BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance*
Volvo is committed to a premium ownership experience for our customers. To further enhance your ownership experience, all 2012 and 2013 Volvo vehicles sold new to a retail customer will include Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance. The maintenance program covers the scheduled services at no charge on model year 2012 and 2013 vehicles. The service schedule calls for servicing every 12,000kms as outlined in the 2012 warranty and maintenance guide and every 16,000kms for 2013 models. Coverage for leases and purchases differ. Please see footnote below. Service requests for Synthetic Engine Oil are available at an additional charge (2012 only, 2013 synthetic oil is mandatory and is covered).
BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years Volvo On Call Roadside Assistance*
Among the many useful standard features that come with your Volvo, the handiest may be Volvo On-Call. Volvo developed On-Call Roadside Assistance for its customers because Volvo cares and believes that Volvo owners deserve the highest form of motoring protection available today. Your initial On-Call membership begins when you receive your new Volvo and lasts for five years/unlimited mileage OR for the term of your lease.
Volvo On-Call includes services such as:
• 24-hour roadside assistance
• Towing to your nearest Volvo retailer
• Computerized trip routing/map service
• Lockout assistance
• Trip interruption expense benefits
• Jump-starting, winching, battery failure, changing a flat or emergency delivery
• Volvo retailer locator
Click here for more information about details of coverage, eligibility, and restrictions.
*Volvo Carefree Coverage covers maintenance and wear and tear based on whether the vehicle is Leased or Purchased. For example:
• A 48 month lease through BNS will receive 48 months of coverage or 64,000 kilometers of coverage, whichever comes first.
• A 36 month lease through BNS will receive 36 months of coverage or 48,000 kilometers of coverage, whichever comes first.
* Purchase through BNS (all terms, including cash): 5 years or 80,000 kilometers of coverage as outlined above